If you Can’t Send Instagram posts to a Group and are willing to know about the best ways to solve this issue then you’re at the right place. The reason behind this is troubleshooting the Instagram app. This issue occurs when the server cannot verify the server identity of the person who is sharing a post with the group. That is why you can’t send Instagram posts to a group.
In this discussion, we’re going to examine the issue and tell you the quick fixes for this issue. You just have to stick with the discussion and follow the steps which we provide to solve the issue.
Why can’t I send Instagram posts to the groups?
This issue gets started in the 2nd quarter of 2022. Some users start reposting issues to Instagram customer support regarding this issue. Instagram users can easily send posts to friends and other pages but when they start sending the post to a group then an error occurs.
This issue affects both Android as well as iPhone users. This was an Instagram bug that derived from the server of Instagram. No configurations done by Instagram to solve this issue. Also, the Instagram user starts taking screenshots of posts and then sharing them with the group. Well, this makes using Instagram disgusting.
We have figured out some ways through which you can resolve this issue. Yes, these ways are just troubleshooting attempts that work for plenty of Instagram users and they solve the issue of “why can’t I send posts to group chats on instagram”
“Why can’t I send posts to group chats on Instagram” Fixes
There are some troubleshooting fixes available through which you can fix this issue and enjoy the seamless experience of Instagram without any glitches and bugs. Let’s discuss them
1. Relaunch Instagram
Restarting the app is one of the basic ways through which you can fix this glitch. You just have to close the application and relaunch the app on your device.
- You just have to swipe up at the bottom of the screen and select option 3 horizontal lines.
- Now, a menu bar will open which attains the data of all the apps running in the background.
- Select the option of “Close all” or swipe up by selecting the Instagram app.
- Go to settings>Apps and notification> See all apps.
- Select Instagram from the list and select the option of Force Stop.
- Re-open the app and share the posts with the group.
- Swipe up and wait until the App viewer list comes up.
- Select the Instagram app and swipe it up.
- Go to settings>Apps>Apps and notifications.
- Select Instagram and select the option of Force Stop which is available at the bottom right of the screen.
2. Sign Out yourself.
Your Instagram app may be creating an issue and due to this, you Can’t Send Instagram posts to a Group. In this case, it was found that Signing-out and Back in the process are very helpful and solve this issue.
- Open your Instagram application on your phone (Android/iOS).
- Now, top on the profile icon which is available at the bottom right side of the page.
- An option of 3 horizontal lines is available in the menu. Select this option and select the option of settings.
- Now, scroll down the menu and find the option of “Log out”
- A pop-up notification will start to display on your screen which asks you to have your data login credentials. If you don’t know the password then we suggest you select the option of Save.
- Select the option“Log out”.
- Your account gets logged out and your Instagram account gets closed.
- Now, wait for some time and try again to “Log-in”.
When you login into your account then try to share a post to any group to check whether the issue gets resolved or not.
3. Try another account
Sometimes, this issue occurs with your account and in this case you’re not able to access the feature of sending the Instagram post to a group. In this case, we suggest you log out of your account and open another account on the same device.
- Firstly, you have to log out of your account for which you can easily follow the above-discussed steps.
- Once you logged out of your account then start entering the credential of another account and complete your login.
- Try to send the posts to the group to check whether the issue gets solved or not.
4. Clear cache (Only for Android users)
If we’re using any app, especially social media apps then we have to make sure to clean the cache of the app from time to time. This is why social media apps attain plenty of stuff that gets collected in the app and start creating glitches and issues. It is also possible that the issue of sharing Instagram posts with the group is also possible because of the high amount of cache.
- To clear the cache from your Instagram account, go to the app data of Instagram.
- Now, navigate to the settings and select the option of “Apps & notifications”.
- Select the section of installed applications and go to the App Info.
- Go with the option of the Storage tab and after that click on the option of “Clear storage”.
- Now, enter the option of “Clear App Data”/ “Clear Cache”.
Come back to your Instagram app and your experience so that you can easily send posts to groups. You can also try to uninstall the Instagram app and reinstall the app if the issue is not resolved after completing all the above fixes.
We have discussed “Can’t Send Instagram posts to a Group” and suggested the best Fixes to solve the issue and enjoy the seamless experience of Instagram. If you wanna know more about it then go to Reddit where people share their views regarding this issue. So, just go and solve the issue and share as many posts as you want.